Staff Software EngineerOTP Mobil is looking for Staff Software Engineer, in our team you will have the opportunity to use your skills and expertise to research, design and develop new technical solutions. Bővebben
OTP Mobil Kft. was founded with the goal of developing new fintech solutions to make everyday life easier. With our three main products (Simple app, SimplePay, SimpleBusiness) we are working on making payment processes simpler and transforming shopping into an experience.
Our Simple agile development team is searching for new Staff Software Engineer who will be responsible for implementing new solutions and providing leadership, technology guidance and mentoring. You will also collaborate with other teams to develop software solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- Design, develop and ship high-quality technical solutions that scale across multiple services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement innovative solutions.
- Provide technical leadership, mentorship, pairing opportunities, and code reviews to encourage the growth of others.
- Write architecture briefs and proposals, carry out code experiments and build prototypes.
- Design and implement APIs to facilitate seamless integration between software components.
- Take ownership of the entire development lifecycle, ensuring the delivery of complex systems on time and within budget.
- Utilize CI/CD tools to set up automated pipelines for continuous integration and delivery.
- Ensure the security of the platform and compliance with industry standards.
- Proven experience in developing high-quality, scalable, and secure applications.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Java, Python, Go).
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles and practices.
- Experience leading a team in designing, building, testing and monitoring.
- Strong product mindset and passion for user experience.
- A good understanding of data technologies, relational databases and stream processing technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- When things get complicated, you’re able to break down complex problems and keep it Simple.
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures and messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Experience in regulated industries like financial services.
- Passionate about fostering effective engineering practices and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication via async collaboration, documentation, and visibility of work.
- Excitement about building platforms that enable modular development and testing.
- A strong sense of ownership and a desire to deliver an exceptional user experience.
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day.
What makes our products special?VersatilityInnovationMakes your life easier
1138 Budapest, Váci str. 135-139. B 5th floor
Amennyiben érdekel a pozíció, várjuk önéletrajzod a firstname.lastname@example.org címre.